The ILA CareerCenter, which will be held in conjunction with the ILA Berlin Air Show 2012 at the new Berlin ExpoCenter Airport, will be open to the public on September 14-15, 2012.
This is where employers from the commercial and military aviation can meet with students, trainees, skilled workers, and young engineers.
New features at the ILA CareerCenter 2012 include aerospace design accents that promise to attract attention with dynamic details.
The exhibition space is divided into five sections with most of the hall area reserved for corporate displays. Other sections include the entrance foyer, an open forum in the center for panel discussions, two conference rooms for company presentations, a café, and a laboratory with interesting attractions for visitors.
Support services include a job bulletin wall advertising internships, training positions and job offers from exhibitors. Job application assistants and career coaches will be on hand to offer free advice. There will also be a matchmaking service for exhibitors and visitors.
What we offer to our exhibitors:
- Customized exhibition stands for your corporate display
- Two conference rooms for your presentations
- Open forum with high-profile panel discussions
- Lounge area for talks in a relaxed atmosphere
- Attractive supporting program for your target groups
- Special offers for joint partners (incl. discount ad placement for your company)
- Guided tours with max. 15 ILA CareerCenter participants to exhibitor stands at the ILA Berlin Air Show
- Informative, target group-oriented website with integrated online job fair
- Publication of your exhibitor profile with a link to your website
- Up to date Weblog
- WiFi hotspot in the exhibition hall
- Open exclusively on ILA general public days – Friday and Saturday
- Comprehensive marketing and media campaigns for advance promotion of the ILA CareerCenter